Quick Start Guide to TS-CHEM
Within minutes, you can run your own solute transport models using TS-CHEM! To start using and discovering what TS-CHEM can do, follow these simple instructions:
1. Navigate to the TS-CHEM website purchase page and click on the blue "Try TS-CHEM Demo" button.
2. Select your operating system and click "Checkout." (There is no charge for the demo, and no credit card information is required.) After entering some basic information, you will receive an email with a link to download TS-CHEM, a quick start guide, and a more detailed user manual.
3. Once you download and install the software, launch TS-CHEM to enter the demo version of the software.
4. Download and open the Quick Start Guide PDF, which will take you through the process of creating a single source model as well as a 2-source model that generates a commingled contaminant plume.
5. By the end of the Quick Start Guide (which should take about 10 minutes), you will be able to produce the two-source solute transport model shown below: